DIY: Hand Tied Gerbera Daisy Bouquet
Here is a supply list:
Scissors or Wire Cutters
1. To start, attach the stems to the daisies.
2. Assemble the bouquet, by putting 4 daisies in a square shape. Keep these first four daisies at the same height to create the center of your floral dome.
3. Keep adding the daisies until the square begins to look like a dome shape, or it is to your desired size.
4. Cut the stems using the scissors (or wire cutters) to your desired length, so that they are all even.
5. Using the tape, secure the bouquet by taping the stems together below the petals. Only wrap about 2 inches of stems in tape.
6. Then, beginning at the top (where the tape is) hold and wrap the stems moving downward covering all of the tape with ribbon.
7. Next, tuck in the end of the ribbon and secure it with a dab of hot glue.
Wholesale Girls is your one stop shop for craft glue and glue accessories. Be sure to look at the Low-Temp and High-Temp glue guns for $6.99 in daisy and zebra prints online at Wholesale Girls. Thank you for taking the time to read this tutorial.
*Check out our NEW PRODUCT VIDEO available on the Kay Boutique You Tube Channel*